1st Constitutional Amendment Drafting Competition – 2021
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
The Constitutional Amendment Drafting Competition is a one of the flagship events of ALSA India, to enhance their analytical aspect as well as drafting skills of the law students. We at ALSA, wish to expand the horizons and take the students to the application-based arena rather than merely a theoretically based setup. Thus, the Competition is based on a very practical scenario which would cater to argumentative capacity, logical reasoning legal knowledge along with development of new insights to self-interpretation.
- Participation certificate to all the participants. (Certificate will be provided only if there is a Submission of the Draft).
- All winners will receive free ALSA INDIA’s membership for a year and will be able to claim all the benefits attached to it.
- CASH PRIZE
- Certificate for BEST DRAFT shall be provided to the participant with the maximum score in drafting.
- Certificate for BEST SPEAKER shall be given to the one whose performance was best in the oral round.
- Certificate of BEST OBSERVER shall be given to the participant with best questions and observations in the oral rounds.
- The overall BEST TEAM and the RUNNER UP will be provided with online internship along with the cash prize and Certificate of EXCELLENCE.
- The observer who comes up with most logical questions will receive a CERTIFICATE OF BEST OBSERVER AND ALSO A CASH PRIZE
- Pre-registration Form release: 1stSeptember
- Official Brochure release- 10th September
- Last date of online registration: 30th September
- Training session: 2-3rd October
- Team Codes Distribution: 4th October
- Last date of Draft Submission: 9th October
- Declaration of top ten teams: 12th October
- Oral Rounds: 17th October 11am onwards
- Valedictory ceremony: 17th October 6 pm onwards
- The competition shall be open for the students currently pursuing their bachelor’s degree in law that is 3-year LLB course or 5-year LLB course from any recognized University/school in India.
- The participants can either participate as a team of two or individually
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
- Flat 20% off on Registration Fees.
- last date for early birds- 10th September
To know more, browse: www.alsaindia.com
CONTACT FOR QUERIES
Ms. Iqra Ilham
VICE-PRESIDENT (ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES)