Call For National Board Members 2021-22
Asian Law Students Association (ALSA) is a Student-Run, Non-Profit and Non-Political Organization comprising of 17 National Chapters all across Asia including India, ALSA focuses to promote an Awareness of Justice and the Rule of Law all across Asia. ALSA has been a consistent progressive organization and has been successful in establishing itself across various countries of Asia including Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Indonesia, etc.
About ALSA INDIA
India has been successful in recognizing itself as one of the National Chapters at ALSA International. ALSA India’s vision is to promote a better understanding of Communication among Law students all across India. We stand to encourage the students to develop a spirit of serving Justice to society through networking among the Law students all across India and Asia well. ALSA India is looking forward to the enhancement of the capabilities of the law students to become Internationally Recognized, Socially Responsible, Academically Committed, and Legally Skilled.
Students may apply for the following positions in the NATIONAL BOARD
- Vice-President, Academic Activities
- Vice-President, Public Relations and Marketing
- He/she must be a Law Student pursuing their 3-year or 5-year Degree of Law in any University recognized by the competent authority or any student pursuing post-graduation degree in law can also apply.
- He/she must have at least 1 year of work experience in ALSA INDIA or any other reputed organization.
How to apply:
Interested applicants can apply by filling up Google form: https://forms.gle/5a3MEmf7ot1Qqn8J9
The applicant has to submit three documents:
- Action Plan for the designated position
- CV/ Resume
- Cover Letter
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through Email.
Last Date to Apply: 25th July 2021
Official Email ID: email@example.com
- Yashpriya Sahran
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Details: (+91) 8368221265
Tips Before Applying:
- Check ALSA INDIA Website and Social Media Handles
- Understand the roles and responsibilities for which you are applying
- Check ALSA International Website and their Social Media Handles
Social Media Handles:
Website of ALSA International: https://alsainternational.org/