CONSTITUTIONAL LAW QUIZ
About ALSA INDIA:
Asian Law Students Association is an International Consortium of around 14,000 law students and alumni located in 17 countries all over the Asian region. ALSA has been a consistent progressive organization and has been successful in establishing itself across various countries of Asia incusing Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Indonesia etc. Ofically recognised as National Chapter in 2020, ALSA’s India’s main goal is to develop the skills and talents of the Indian legal wizards to help them in various aspects of their professional career. ALSA India gives a platform to the young wizards of the legal fraternity to share their beautiful and creative legal thoughts and thereby allowing them to broadcast their ability and skill in legal/ constitutional drafting.
About the Competition:
The Indian Constitution is the world’s longest written constitution which provides an excellent framework for governing the world’s largest democracy. It nurtures the aspirations of its citizens and is a true living Constitution in as much as it gives the widest possible amplitude for the realization of both individual liberties and desires and at the same time enforces the need for collective growth and development.
ALSA INDIA brings forward its Quiz Competition to enhance and amplify the skills and knowledge of keen learners. The format of this Quiz Competition shall set a standard for the students to participate and learn from an extraordinary perspective.
THEME: The Constitution of India
Eligibility: The Competition is open for all students.
- The quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only, from which a participant must choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 50;the first 30 questions will be Base Level; the next 10 questions will be Intermediate Level, and the last 10 questions will be of Advance level; all questions will carry a 01 mark each.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The Total Time to attempt these questions will be 60
- The aggregate will be evaluated from a total of 50.
Registration Process :
- The participants can register themselves by filling this Registration Form:
- The participation fee is Rs 100/- INR.
- The participants must pay the registration fee in the manner hereinafter provided.
Details of ALSA INDIA TREASURY ACCOUNT :
- Bank Account-PAYTM Payments Bank
- Account Number- 917979001462
- IFSC CODE: PYTM0123456
- UPI Id: 7979001462@paytm
- The payment screenshot must be attached to the registration form.
18th June 2021
30th June 2021
Day of Competition
3rd July 2021
Declaration of results
5th July 2021
- E-certificates for all Participants.
- Opportunities to participate in International Activities of ALSA.
- Name: Mr. Abhishek Mishra
- Designation: VP Academic Activities
- Contact No- (+91) 8085989498
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org